How to get to Guest House BeRoad;
1- It takes 20 minutes by car from the airport.
If you rent a car, pls enter the address “52-1 Sinchon 5-gil, Jocheon-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea” into a navigation system in your car.
2- At the airport, take city bus No 38(in a direction of ‘Hamdeok’) and get off the bus stop ‘Entrance of Daeseom’. It takes around 40 minutes and the bus comes every 40-50 minutes.
3- At the airport, take city bus No. 100 (20 minutes’ interval) and get off the bus stop ‘Intercity bus terminal’ and then, transfer to intercity bus No. 700 and get off the bus stop ‘Entrance of Daeseom’.
Taxi: 5 minutes from Jeju international airport
About 4,000 KRW
Bus: Outside Jeju international Gate 2, there will be 2 bus-stops. Take the ones on the right hand side, the buses heading to Sinjeju: the 200, 500, and 70.
Get off at Dohodong bus-stop and go the opposite direction that the bus is now heading. Go straight through the immediate intersection and take a right at the next intersection. As you turn the corner, you will see a large white church on the left hand side. Jeju BP Guesthouse sits just across the street from the church.
Step5. In front of church, we are here!!
-From Jeju Airport: Bus terminal -> take bus for Namjo-ro and take off at Namwon-ep office, then transfer to dong il ju bus to ‘Taeheung entrance to the fishing village fraternities’ and walk 2min to our guesthouse
-From Seaguepo : take bus number 701 (takes 30 mins)
By taxi, It take within 10 minutes from Jeju International Airport
By bus(about 15~20) Total fare : 1,200KRWTake a bus no.100 at the gate no.2 of the 1st floor Jeju airport and get off at TamnaWelfare Center.
ByTaxi(about 10~13) Total fare : 5,000KRW Please find a 8-Storey building which has “Modigliani Clinic (모딜리아니 의원)” at the 1st floor, which is located next to CGV Theatre near Gwangyang Intersection in Jeju City Hall area. HOSTEL LYNDON is at the 6th floor of this building.
Jeju Hiking Inn is located in Seogwipo City, only a 3 minutes walk from the harbour and the Limousine Bus (line 600) that connects you to Jeju International Airport.
This bus runs every 10 minutes. Please get off the bus at Seogwipo Sunbeach Hotel.
Hiking Inn is 2 minutes walking down to the bus way and turn to right to cheonjiyeon waterfalls.
From Jeju International Airport
> By bus
– Take #100 bus @ Gate #2, get off at Dongmun Rotary Stop
– Walk towards the direction where the bus came from, cross the first pedestrian crossing towards Sanjicheon Park.
– Walk into the street between Issac Toast and Standard Chartered Bank
– Lookout for a building which looks like a forest, that’s where you’ll be staying
– Take taxi from Jeju international airport taxi stop
– Get off at Dongmun Rotary
– Find Standard Chartered Bank
– Walk into the street between Isaac Toast and Standard Chartered Bank
– Lookout for a forest-like building
From Jeju Port
– Take a taxi at the taxi stand and say a driver to go ‘Dongmun Rotary Bun-su-dae'(To the Dongmun Rotary Water Fountain).
– Walk into the street between Standard Chartered Bank and Isaac Toast (Gwandeok-ro 15-gil 7-1). the Forest Hostel is the green building on the left about 50 steps down the street.
(2800KRW / 5 mins)
Please read this file carefully.
Recommend you print out for direction.
Direct bus from airport to the guesthouse:
Please take the bus no. 755 ( English Education Town Direction) and get off at Insongri bus station. It take around 40 mins from the airport.
06:07 ,06:57,07:57, 09:07, 10:27 , 11:47 , 13:07, 14:27 ,15:47 , 17:07, 18:27, 19:47
* By bus
– Take a bus no.100 from the airport.
– Get off the bus at the Jeju Bus Terminal. (5~7 mins from the airport, 1,000 won)
– Take a bus to Bosung
– Get off the bus at InSong-Ri. (around50 mins from the bus terminal, 2,500 won)
– 5 mins walk from the bus stop
*T-money card user doesn’t need to pay extra when you transfer the bus*
* By taxi
– 30,000 won, 40 mins from the airport
Address: 서귀포 대정읍 보성리 1612-4
Make sure you find a taxi with GPS.
– Show the korean address to the driver.
Getting off ‘Sewhari Gujoa-Nonghyup’ bus stop after taking east-rounded bus at Jeju bus terminal nearby the airport. If using taxi or rent-a-car, come by ‘Haenyu museum’ and call us 070-8821-8484. We’ll escort you. If you get a navigation, just set the address ’22 Sehwa-ri, Gujwa-up, Jeju-si’.
Take a bus,number 100, in front of Gate2, at the airport to Jeju bus terminal.
And transfer a ‘Dong-il-ju Bus'(No.701) and get off at ‘Haenye Bangmulgwan(Museum)(해녀박물관). It take about 1 hour from Bus Terminal to Haenyeo Museum
After then you just follow signposts of LEFTHANDER.
You can see LEFTHANDER in 3 minutes.